- Blade measures 3 inches long. The handle measures 4.5 inches long.
- Knife has a forged high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Blade is ice-hardened to increase its resistance to corrosion.
- The Pro style of Henckels knives has a full tang, which means that the blade extends all the way to the end of the handle, giving the knife more durability.
- Rockwell hardness is 58, the higher the number the harder the blade. The harder the blade, the longer it will retain its sharp edge.
- Three-riveted, easy to hold contoured handle is made from germ-resistant resin.
- Lifetime warranty from Zwilling J.A. Henckels with normal use and proper care
- Made in Solingen, Germany, the world's knife capital.
Brand: Zwilling JA Henckels