The next time you want to debone a chicken, this Henckels boning knife will make the task much easier!
Personalize your knife with a 3 letter monogram!
- It's sharp, strong and durable because the knife is fully forged from a single piece of stainless steel
- Your hands are protected from the blade by a divider between the blade and the handle, called a bolster.
- The handle is especially sturdy thanks to its traditional 3 rivet design
- The handle is made with a germ-resistant resin blend
- Made in the knife capital of the world, Soligen, Germany
Click here to find out how: MetroKitchen Knife Monogramming
- Blade plus handle measures 10-1/4 inches
- High-heat forged from a single blank of stainless steel
- Ice hardened for extreme resistance to corrosion
- Full tang, which means the blade extends all the way to the end of the handle, giving the knife even more durability
- Rockwell hardness is 57. The higher the number the harder the blade.
- Lifetime warranty from Zwilling J.A. Henckels with normal use and proper care
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Brand: Zwilling JA Henckels