This medium sized hollow edge santoku knife will become one of your favs.
Personalize your knife with a 3 letter monogram!
- It's sharp, strong and durable because the knife is fully forged from a single piece of stainless steel
- Your hands are protected from the blade by a divider between the blade and the handle, called a bolster.
- The handle is especially sturdy thanks to its traditional 3 rivet design
- The handle is made with a germ-resistant resin blend
- Made in the knife capital of the world, Soligen, Germany
Click here to find out how: MetroKitchen Knife Monogramming
- Blade plus handle measures 12 inches
- Forged high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Ice hardened for corrosion resistance
- The Pro S line has a full tang, which means that the blade extends all the way to the end of the handle, giving the knife more durability.
- Rockwell hardness is 57, the higher the number the harder the blade
- Lifetime warranty from Zwilling J.A. Henckels with normal use and proper care
- Made in Solingen, Germany, the world's knife capital.
Brand: Zwilling JA Henckels