MetroKitchen has only top brands for the professional chef in each of us. We have friendly, expert service on the phone for easy shopping. Please use this site map to help you navigate our site, or contact one of our customer service representatives at 888-892-9911 to assist you. You can also return to our homepage.
Browse our All-Clad Cookware family, ranging from Stainless Steel to Copper pots and pans.
MetroKitchen features top cookware brands for your kitchen including stainless, copper, non-stick, and cast-iron cookware.
- Mauviel Copper Cookware - Durable, professional cookware that feature brass handles and varietly of copper specialty items.
- Viking Cookware - Fully clad cookware from the top manufacturer of high end kitchen appliances.
- Scanpan Cookware - Considered the world's best-performing nonstick cookware, Scanpan's revolutionary non-stick surface is engineered with both the professional cook and the amateur chef in mind.
- JA Henckels Cookware - This stainless steel Henckels cookware is fully clad with an aluminum core that provides excellent heat conductivity.
- Cristel Cookware - French stainless steel cookware with removable handles
- USA Pan - Made in the USA. Magnetic stainless exterior makes this cookware ideal for any cooking surface, including induction cooktops.
- Swiss Diamond Nonstick Cookware - Diamonds are bonded to the non-stick surface for a strong cooking surface and superior heat conductivity.
- Staub Cast-Iron Cookware - Perfect for low heat cooking, Staub cookware features equal heat distribution, eliminating hot spots. The enameled exterior requires no seasoning.
- Emile Henry Cookware - Emile Henry Flame Top Cookware comes in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors to meet your personal style and needs.
- Woll Cookware - German-made nonstick cookware that is dishwasher safe
- Le Creuset - High quality and colorful cast iron cookware from France.
- Lagostina Cookware - Elegant Italian cookware of superb quality.
MetroKitchen features top knife brands for your kitchen from Germany, Japan, and Brazil.
- Wusthof Knives - Forged from a single blank of high-carbon stainless steel, Wusthof chef knives are the choice of professional chefs around the world.
- Henckels Knives - Using an innovative process patented by J.A. Henckels, FRIODUR ice-hardened stainless steel, Henckels has become one of the world's foremost cutlery makers.
- Global Japanese Knives - Their thin blades and hollow handles make Global significantly lighter than other knives, and this lightness, combined with their superb balance, make them easy to control and a joy to use.
- Shun Knives - Produced through forging stainless steel into multiple layers, Kershaw Shun Knives perfectly balance beauty with durability, also view knife block sets, sharpening tools and more.
- Kyocera Ceramic Knives - Sharper than most steel knives, these ultra-hard, ultra-sharp ceramic knives hold their edge longer than steel, and they can last for years without sharpening.
- Victorinox Knives - Swiss, forged kitchen knives manufactured with extremely durable stainless steel.
- Japanese & Sushi Knives - With common styles like Deba, Usuba, Yanagi and Tako, see a wide range of japanese knives to choose from.
- Kikuichi Japanese Knives - High quality and super sharp Japanese knives
From cake knives and spatulas to mixing bowels and sauce pans, view MetroKitchen's large selection of baking tools and baking utensils.
- Viking Bakeware - Features an aluminized stainless steel base with a silicone nonstick surface
- USA Pan Bakeware - Made in the USA. Features silicone finish for optimal baking.
- All-Clad Bakeware - All-Clad's high-quality stainless steel bakeware is used by professional chefs in kitchens across the world.
- Enclume Pot Racks - Enclume's craftsmen use only the highest quality materials and then handcraft each potrack on traditional French equipment.
- John Boos Cutting Boards, Butcher Blocks, & Kitchen Furniture - John Boos cutting boards, butcher blocks, and kitchen work tables are made in the USA to professional standards by John Boos & Co., supplier to butchers, restaurants, and the White House kitchen.
Enhance your kitchen with these appliances including knife sharpeners, electric blenders, and coffee accessories.
- Chef's Choice Small Appliances - Highly durable and excellent in performance, view our line of Chef's choice products.
- Vita-Mix Blenders - With features that include Laser-cut one-piece stainless steel blade and variable speed control, the Vita-Mix Blender Professional series has everything you need to get the most out of fruits and vegetables.
- Capresso Coffee Accessories - Capresso coffee makers, espresso machines, Jura coffee centers use the latest technology to grind and brew consisently delicious coffee.
- Fagor - We feature Fagor small appliances including Rice cookers, pressure cookers, and induction cooktops.
- Cuisipro - Top of the line kitchen tools and gadgets
- Peugeot Salt Mills & Pepper Grinders - For years Peugeot of France has been developing high-quality pepper grinders and salt mills for use in professional and home kitchens alike.
Cookware by Type:
- Roasting Pans - Roasters and Roti Pans on sale with free shipping from brands like All-Clad, Viking, Mauviel, Emerilware, and more.