For delivery by December 24th on in-stock items only
Type of shipping Order date Estimated Delivery Date
FREE Ground Delivery Order by Friday, 12/19 by 2 p.m. EST For delivery by 12/24 to MOST of the U.S. (Click to view map.)
2 Day Delivery ** Order by Monday, 12/22 by 2 p.m. EST For delivery by 12/24 to EVERY state
Overnight Delivery ** Order by Tuesday, 12/23 by 2 p.m. EST For delivery by 12/24 to EVERY state
** Extra shipping charges apply
Top brands for the professional chef in each of us. ™
Questions? Call 888-892-9911
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49* Ships TODAY , order by 2pm EST

Get an Extra 20% off Your Entire Order!** Click now to activate  

all-clad cookware sets at discount prices with free shipping in the USA

Where is All-Clad Cookware Manufactured?

All-Clad Warehouse

All-Clad manufactures 100% of its fully-clad cookware in Canonsburg, PA, a small town south of Pittsburgh. This factory crafts the top quality fully-clad cookware that makes All-Clad the choice of professional chefs. All-Clad cookware is also the choice of our customers, expert home chefs from around the world. All-Clad uses custom-made American-made steel for its cookware.

Since its inception in 1971, All-Clad has created and developed many other cooking-related items, beyond the fully-clad cookware that continues to makes the brand famous. Approximately 90% of the items carrying the All-Clad brand are made in the U.S., in Pennsylvania. The remaining 10% not made in the U.S., are made in China, France, and Italy. Electric items, for example, would be prohibitively expensive to manufacture in the U.S. and, according to All-Clad, facilities to make these items are not available in the U.S.

MetroKitchen.com is continually adding product information to our web site. But, if you can't find the answers to your questions on line, please call us at 888-892-9911. We promise you wont get lost in voice mail, since we have friendly experts who answer the phone from 9:30 to at least 5:30, M-F. And, at the holidays, our friendly customer service experts are also available on weekends to assist you.

MetroKitchen.com wants to provide you with answers to all of your questions as quickly as we can. If our experts can't answer your question on the spot, well get back to you with an answer as fast as we can.

Continue Shopping All-Clad cookware.

Back to top