These All-Clad Tri Ply non-stick fry pans heat quickly and evenly so you can rely on consistent performance
- The handle stays cool and its length will keep your hands away from the cooking surface
- You'll appreciate the heat control and consistency from All-Clad's fully clad, multi-layer construction.
- Clad cookware from All-Clad has a pure aluminum inner core sandwiched between 2 layers of stainless steel. This combination ensures fast and even heating.
- Made in the USA
- 8 inch fry pan measure 8.5 inch diameter, 2 inches deep, 14.5 inches including handle
- 10 inch fry pan measures 10.5 inch diameter, 2.5 inched deep, 18.5 inches including handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Compatible with all cook tops, including induction
- Oven safe up to 500° F
- Heat is even and quick as result of a layer of heat-conducting aluminum bonded with two layers of stainless steel.
- Lifetime warranty from All-Clad with normal use and proper care
- All-Clad fully-clad cookware is made in the USA.
ul>Please note: Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal in All-Clad cookware and All-Clad cookware sets. For the best cooking performance, we recommend heating the pan for 1-2 minutes prior to adding food. Use a low to medium heat setting.Suitable for all cooking surfaces--induction, gas, electric, halogen, ceramic. Oven and broiler safe up to 500° FAdd salt after water has started to boil, otherwise small white dots or pits can form. Pitting does not interfere with cooking, it just doesn't look good and can be easily avoided.To keep the non-stick surfaces from scratching, use nylon or plastic utensilsDishwasher safeTo remove food residue and stains on the exterior of non stick cookware, use a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.Steel wool, scouring pads and bleach-based cleaners not recommendedOverheating can cause blue or brown discoloration. Remove with Cookware Cleaner or other fine-powdered cleansers.We recommend allowing cookware to cool prior to washing, otherwise warping may occur.Lifetime warranty from All-Clad with normal use and proper care