Brand: The Cookware Company
- Carbon steel is ultra-durable and lightweight, making it perfect for people who want authentic, no nonsense cooking
- Designed to develop a natural nonstick patina layer over time
- A unique oxidation layer helps protect the pan from rust and damage
- Heats quickly and evenly for effortless frying, searing, and sauteing.
- Cast Iron Handle: tough, heavy-duty design with a comfortable shape
Safe for metal utensils and extreme temperatures. Limited Lifetime Warranty Oven and broiler safe up to 600 degrees F Just pour some hot water in the pan after using it, wipe, and dry.
How to Re-Season Your Black Steel:
- Pour a little oil (any oil suitable for frying, vegetable or canola oil recommended) into the pan and swirl it around.
- Heat the pan until the oil starts to smoke. Ensure good ventilation while the oil is smoking.
- Use paper towels to remove the oil. Repeat this process two or three times. You will notice that the pan discolours, which is a good sign.
- Take the pan off the stove and carefully remove excess oil with paper towels.
- Allow the pan to cool. Clean the pan with hot water and a sponge.
- Dry the pan thoroughly before storing it.