The Cangshan D Series 3-piece starter set includes:
Features of the D series:
- 8 inch chef's knife
- 5 inch serrated utility knife
- 3 ½ inch paring knife
- Expertly hand-sharpened
- German-sourced stain resistant high-alloy X50Cr15MoV steel
- Bolster free design comfortably accommodates a natural and firm pinch grip
- Limited lifetime warranty from Cangshan
- Always use caution when handling sharp object.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.