Features of the Hestan NanoBond Stainless Steel 3 1/2 qt Covered Saute w/Helper Handle:
- Surface is 4x harder than stainless steel.
- Triple-bonded construction using the highest quality material results in 35% greater heat conductivity compared to other aluminum-clad pans.
- Flush rivets inside and out allow for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
- Ergonomic, French-styled cast stainless steel handles are ideally weighted.
- Surface is highly scratch- and stain-resistant, and safe to use with metal utensils.
- Sealed rims are more durable and are flared to allow for easy pouring.
- Includes a helper handle for easier lifting.
Capacity: 3.5 qt.Weight: 4 lbs. with lidSafe for – Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, & Induction Up to 1,050°FSafe for – Oven & Broiler Up to 600°F Lifetime warranty with normal use and proper care. Handcrafted in Italy.
- Occasionally, you may experience a bluing or mottling of the surface of the NanoBond due to high heat and oil. This is the NanoBond surface doing its job of protecting the stainless steel. Simply use a cleanser such as Bar Keeper's Friend or Hestan Professional Stainless Steel Cleaner, with a scrub sponge and your NanoBond will be restored to its original brilliance.
- Everyday cleaning is dish soap and a non-scratch scrub sponge.
- NanoBond is dishwasher safe.
- To remove stubborn stains and food residue, use a non-scratch scrub sponge and a soft cleanser or Hestan Professional Stainless Steel Cleaner.
- Do not use knives to cut food in your cookware.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.