- Flush rivets inside and out allow for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
- Sealed rims are more durable and are flared to allow for easy pouring.
- Provides 20% more cooking surface area than traditional skillets.
- Surface is four times harder than regular stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting.
- Triple-bonded stainless steel construction with aluminum core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum clad cookware.
- Lightweight pans are easy to handle and carry.
- Chemical-free and produced in an environmentally friendly process.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in Italy..
- Lifetime warranty.
8 ½" Skillet: 8 1/2″ diam., 1 1/2″ high; 1 lb. 10 oz. 11" Skillet: 11″ diam., 1 3/4″ high; 2 lb. 13 oz. 1.5qt Sauce Pan: 6 3/4″ diam., 3″ high; 2 lb. 3 oz. with lid. 3qt Sauce Pan: 8 1/2″ diam., 3 1/2″ high; 3 lb. with lid. 3.5qt Sauté Pan: 10 3/4″ diam., 2 3/4″ high; 3 lb. 13 oz. with lid. 8qt Stockpot: 10 3/4″ diam., 5 3/4″ high; 4 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
Oven and broiler safe. Withstands high heat up to 1,050ºF. Dishwasher safe. Steel wool will not scratch the NanoBond surface.