- Flush rivets inside and out allow for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
- Sealed rims are more durable and are flared to allow for easy pouring
- Surface is four times harder than regular stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting.
- Triple-bonded stainless steel construction with aluminum core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum clad cookware.
- Lightweight pans are easy to handle and carry.
- Chemical-free and produced in an environmentally friendly process.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in Italy..
- Lifetime warranty.
14″ diam., 8 1/2″ high w/ lid.; 6 1/2-qt. cap.; 5 lb. 7 oz. with lid
Oven and broiler safe. Withstands high heat up to 1,050ºF. Dishwasher safe. Steel wool will not scratch the NanoBond surface.