- Heavy-Duty, Galvanized Steel, Rolling Cart
- Patented SloRoller Hyperbolic Smoke Chamber
- 3-Tier Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent
- Patented Slide-Out Ash Drawer
- AMP FireBox
- Air Lift Hinge
- Built-in Thermometer
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Ceramic Parts
- 5-Year Warranty on Metal Parts
Brand: Kamado Joe
- Your Kamado Joe Grill is made of quality materials, so general care and maintenance is minimal. The best way to protect your Kamado Joe from the elements is with a Grill Cover.
- Before each cook on your Kamado Joe you should use the included ash tool to stir up the remaining charcoal in the firebox to remove all the loose ash.
- Check the position and tightness of the bands once or twice a year.
- Do NOT use bleach or other cleaning products. It adds an unpleasant taste to food.
Self-Cleaning: This process will burn off any unwanted residue from the inside of your grill.
- Add charcoal and light it.
- Install the Divide & Conquer main rack with the X-rack in the top position with both panels of the heat deflector on the X-rack.
- Open the top and bottom air vents fully and let the temperature inside the grill rise to 600°F (315°C) with the dome lid closed.
- Hold the temperature at around 600°F (315°C) for 15-20 minutes.
- Close the bottom vent fully and wait another 15-20 minutes to close the top vent.