You'll appreciate the ease of cooking and serving in the Le Creuset Cast Iron.
- A tight fitting lid seals in moisture and keeps food warm for serving.
- Compared to other premium cast iron, Le Creuset has the lightest weight per quart!
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Ergonomic lid knobs are heat resistant to 375° F.
- Made in France.
Brand: Le Creuset
- Le Creuset cast iron cookware can be used on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Dishwasher-safe. Hand washing is recommended, as the satin enamel cooking surface will develop its useful patina more quickly with hand washing.
- In addition, using a dishwasher can dull the exterior surface over time
- Do not use steel wool, steel scouring pads or abrasive cleansers.
- Always use oven mitts or use a dry, thick cloth to protect hands from a hot handle.
- Always place a hot pan on a wooden board, trivet or similar surface, never put a hot Le Creuset pan or pot on an unprotected surface.
- We recommend using silicone, wooden or heat-resistant plastic tools.
- Do not use knives or utensils with sharp edges on food in Le Creuset grills, pans or casseroles as this can damage the surface.
- When cooking on a glass-topped cooking surface, do not slide the cookware across the surface as this may damage the cooking surface.
- Before first use remove all packaging and labels. Then wash in warm water then rinse and dry. No further preparation of the cooking surface is required.
- Match the cookware base size to the burner size. This is especially important with gas stoves.
- When grilling, to assure dramatic grill lines on food, be sure the surface is sufficiently hot before grilling begins.
- Always cool a hot pan a few minutes before washing.
- Never plunge a hot Le Creuset cookware into cold water as cracking or loss of enamel may occur.
- Never store Le Creuset pans while they are still damp. Dry thoroughly.
- Store pans and grills away from steam.
- Enamel can be damaged if accidentally dropped or knocked against a hard surface. This type of damage is not covered by the Le Creuset lifetime warranty.
- Lifetime Le Creuset warranty against material or manufacturing defects when used in a non-commercial environment. Does not cover damage from abuse, commercial use, neglect, abnormal wear or tear, overheating or use not in accordance with the instructions provided. See package insert for details.
- Made in France