Le Creuset's Stainless Steel collection
is expertly crafted by European artisans to provide you the best cooking experience. The three layer construction features full aluminum core bonded between stainless steel. Three-ring design on the lid mirrors the same pattern from Le Creuset's renowned enameled cast iron cookware. Features:
- Stay-cool handles
- Dripless pouring rim
- Premium 3-layer construction for superior heat retention and distribution
- Safe for all cooktops, including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Iconic Le Creuset Lid with a steam vent
- Interior capacity markings on saucepans and stockpots
- Capacity 3 quarts
- Weighs 4 pounds
- Easy to grip handles, even when wearing an oven mitt!
- Made in Portugal.
Brand: Le Creuset
- Le Creuset stainless steel cookware can be used on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Dishwasher-safe. Hand washing is recommended.
- In addition, using a dishwasher can dull the exterior surface over time
- Do not use steel wool, steel scouring pads or abrasive cleansers.
- Always use oven mitts or use a dry, thick cloth to protect hands from a hot handle.
- Always place a hot pan on a wooden board, trivet or similar surface, never put a hot Le Creuset pan or pot on an unprotected surface.
- We recommend using silicone, wooden or heat-resistant plastic tools.
- Do not use knives or utensils with sharp edges on food in Le Creuset grills, pans or casseroles as this can damage the surface.
- When cooking on a glass-topped cooking surface, do not slide the cookware across the surface as this may damage the cooking surface.
- Before first use remove all packaging and labels. Then wash in warm water then rinse and dry. No further preparation of the cooking surface is required.
- Match the cookware base size to the burner size. This is especially important with gas stoves.
- When grilling, to assure dramatic grill lines on food, be sure the surface is sufficiently hot before grilling begins.
- Always cool a hot pan a few minutes before washing.
- Never plunge a hot Le Creuset cookware into cold water.
- Never store Le Creuset pans while they are still damp. Dry thoroughly.
- Store pans and grills away from steam.
- Lifetime Le Creuset warranty against material or manufacturing defects when used in a non-commercial environment. Does not cover damage from abuse, commercial use, neglect, abnormal wear or tear, overheating or use not in accordance with the instructions provided. See package insert for details.
- Made in Portugal