Features of the Vitaclay 6 Quart Slow Cooker:
- 6-In-1, a Fast Slow Cooker, a Steamer, a Slow Cooker, a Stock Pot, a Hot Cereal Maker, a Yogurt Maker/ a Low Temperature cooker.
- Unglazed clay pot with high dome clay top.
- Naturally intensifies flavor and texture.
- Sealing in essential nutrients and alkalizing your foods.
- Lead free and non-stick coating free.
- Cooks 4 times faster than your slow cooker! Your whole meals can be ready as little as 30 minutes or in less than an hour.
- Pre-programmed functions- Fast Cook/Steam, Slow Cook/Bone broth, Cook/hot cereal, and Yogurt.
- Set and forget – up to 9.5 hours cooking timer with 30 minutes increments.
- Gelatin and collagen rich bio-available BONE BROTH in only 10 hours.
- Delay Timer (for porridge only) and Automatic Warm setting– Food is hot and ready when you are.
- Power rating 110 VAC / 60 Hz / 600 Watts.
- Model # VM7800-5C (Clay insert).
- Dimensions: 12.7 x 12.8 x 11.4 inches
- Capacity: 6 qt.
- Weight: 15 lbs. with lid
- Wattage: 600 Watts.
- Essenergy, Inc. (Essenergy) warrants their Products against defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase, when utilized for normal household use. Essenergy will repair or replace the Product, at its option, at no charge except for shipping and handling.
Please note: As this is primarily a stock pot, meant for making large batches of broth, stock, soups and stews, it is not recommended to make roasts or rice in this cooker. This model does evaporate liquid more quickly than other models, so recipes including primarily liquids are recommended, and no "dry cooking" should be done in any VitaClay pot. Please ensure adequate liquids throughout the cooking cycle, as burning or "going dry" can compromise the integrity of the clay.