Features of the Vitamix 48 oz. Wet Container:
- Containers and lids are made of BPA-free Eastman Tritan®.
- Container and lid are both dishwasher-safe, or let them self-clean by blending a drop of dish soap and warm water for 35 seconds.
- Tamper included to press thick and frozen mixtures toward the blades for faster, smoother blends.
- The size and shape of the 48-ounce container is ideal for blending medium batches.
- Laser-cut blades are crafted from hardened stainless steel, delivering better blends and longer life.
- A clear lid with leak-proof seal helps you monitor the progress of every blend. A removable, vented lid plug lets you make hot soup, add ingredients while blending, and doubles as a 2-ounce measuring cup.
- Not compatible with Vitamix Ascent Series™ machines.
- 3-Year Full Warranty.
- Manufactured in Cleveland, Ohio USA.
Dimensions: 6.5 x 8 x 10 inches>Capacity: 48 ounces.Weight: 2 lbs. 10 oz.Material: BPA-free Eastman Tritan Copolyester.Dishwasher Safe.Warranty: 3 year.Made in Cleveland, Ohio USA.
Add a drop of dish detergent (not dishwasher soap). Fill the container 1/2 way with hot water, put on the lid and blend on high. In a few moments your Vitamix will be clean.Remove the container, thoroughly rinse with hot water to remove all soap residue and dry completely.The container is not dishwasher safe. Never immerse the Vitamix base in water or any liquids. Wipe it with a soft, damp cloth to keep it clean.
- Vitamix blender containers are simple to clean.