This Wusthof Classic Ikon knife 2 piece prep set includes the following items:
- 3.5 inch paring knife
- 6 inch chef's/cook's knife
- Wusthof Ikon knives are 30% sharper and will last 40% longer than ever before, thanks to the latest Wusthof Precision Edge Technology, PEtec. Each knife has an extra sharp 28 degree angle.
3.5 inch paring knife measures 8-3/4 inches including handle6 inch chef's knife measures 11-1/4 inches including handleKnives precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steelRockwell hardness rating is 58Lifetime Wusthof guarantee against material and manufacturing defects, with normal use and proper care.Made in Solingen, Germany
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand; then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts. They may stain the surface of your knives.
- Always use a wooden cutting board to preserve blade sharpness. Cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after you've used a knife.
- It's best to store your Wusthof knife so its edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime Wusthof guarantee against material and manufacturing defects, with normal use and proper care.
- Made in Germany