Depend on the durability of Wusthof cutlery. Professional chefs around the world do. Shouldn't you? Includes a lifetime warranty from Wusthof with normal use and proper care
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand; then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts. They may stain the surface of your knives.
- Always use a wooden cutting board to preserve blade sharpness. Cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after you've used a knife.
- It's best to store your Wusthof knife so its edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime Wusthof guarantee against material and manufacturing defects, with normal use and proper care.
- Made in Germany