Features of the Zavor ZPot 10 Quart Pressure Cooker:
- Made of durable 18/10 stainless steel.
- Thermo heat conductive base.
- HIGH pressure setting.
- Pressure regulator with a HIGH pressure setting, a RELEASE setting and a CLEAN setting.
- Lock and Unlock icons allow users to easily open and close the lid.
- Automatic locking handle will not open when there is pressure inside the pot.
- Compatible with all stoves including induction
Capacity: 10 quarts.Material: 18/10 stainless steel, with a thin aluminum plate between layers on the base.Compatible with all stove types, including induction.Ten-year warranty with proper use and care.
The pressure cooker pot is dishwasher safe. ZAVOR America recommends hand washing the pressure cooker lid and all its components. Always remove the gasket when washing the lid. Wash the gasket with warm, soapy water; rinse well and towel dry. Cover the gasket with a thin coat of cooking oil (e.g., vegetable, olive, canola, etc.). Follow this procedure every time you wash the pressure cooker in order to extend the life of the gasket and to facilitate locking the lid in place.