Scanpan Cookware Lifetime Guarantee
Scanpan offers a lifetime guarantee for all their cookware products with normal use and proper care.
- Guaranteed NO hot spots
- Guaranteed NOT to blister or peel
- Guaranteed to be genuine Danish quality, made in Denmark
- Guaranteed safe to use with metal utensils
If you believe a product to be defective, it may be returned based on the warranty specific to the item. This warranty is included in the original packaging of your Scanpan. Please refer to it before attempting to return the item.
How to file a Scanpan Warranty Claim in the USA:
All Scanpan warranty claims are handled directly through Scanpan. If you purchased your Scanpan product from MetroKitchen or anywhere in the USA, please contact Scanpan USA customer service at 877-772-5467, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit their website at www.scanpan.com.
After contacting Scanpan USA, they will provide a Returns Authorization Merchandise (RMA) number for you to help them associate your product with your return. This is important because Scanpan will not be responsible for items shipped without an approved RMA number.
Scanpan will review your product and ensure that the product was not used in such a way to violate the warranty.
After review, Scanpan will ship you a replacement product for free.
Shop Scanpan cookware
Caring for your Scanpan Non-Stick Cookware
- Before using, wash your Scanpan in hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry. If required, assemble the glass cover knob following the instructions in the printed guide included with your pot or pan. Please note, tighten the knob assembly only by hand. Do not use tools. The small inside washer that goes underneath the glass cover needs to be flush with the glass surface. If you feel a sharp edge of that washer protruding after assembly, disassemble, turn the washer around and re-assemble the knob.
- Heat pan to working temperature. Medium heat is typically sufficient with SCANPAN Cookware for frying and sautéing. Since each stovetop has different settings, find the best heat setting for your stove by starting at a lower setting, then gradually increase the heat until water splashed on the pan surface evaporates immediately with a sizzle. High heat can be used for other applications, like boiling water, preparing stir fry pans or oven roasting etc. SCANPAN Cookware is temperature safe to 500° F.
- SCANPAN CLASSIC can be used without oils for lower fat cooking.
- After use, remove food and clean SCANPAN Cookware in the dishwasher, or by hand with warm, soapy water and a brush or sponge. Do not use cleansers.
- When storing SCANPAN Cookware and "nesting" (placing a smaller pot inside a larger pot) is required due to space limitations, we recommend placing a paper or cloth towel between Scanpan pots or pans to prevent scuff marks. Such scuff marks do not interfere with Scanpan performance but may look unsightly.
Shop for more Scanpan Cookware